So excited to share this Vegan Chorizo recipe with you and yes I am just sharing it!
This Vegan Chorizo recipe was developed and put together by an amazing Vegan Blogger Veggie Rose
Her Youtube channel is packed full of amazing Vegan recipes and her subscribers are crazy about her……But why am I giving her all this love?
Well, she showed us as Cooking Gods a whole lot of love!!
We offered to sponsor one of her cooking segments and she accepted! She does not do many sponsored posts so we were pretty excited to be featured
I want to share her amazing creation and make sure she gets all the credit ( We will take credit for making the recipe prep a whole lot easier though!!)
And here is the actual recipe
Remember to use a good set of measuring cups and spoons to get the same taste that Veggie Rose achieved.
To guess some levels of seasonings can make an impact on the taste
Vegan Chorizo Crumble
Easy Vegan recipe to make and even better that it is Gluten Free!
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp annato powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp poulrty seasoning
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock for a drier crumble 1/4 cup
- 1 cup TVP
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT for the TVP into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add mix into a small to medium pot and heat until the mix comes to a boil.
- Add in the TVP. Mix around and allow liquid to reduce on medium high heat covered.
Cooking Gods is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com